With the current situation, many Australians are facing hardship, additional resources, support assistance and financial aid are required for many local communities and SME businesses across the nation.
Capify has been lucky enough to secure an additional $50million in funding. The Capify Support Fund is available to customers that need funding and require special consideration due to the challenges their businesses have faced in recent months. We will help secure the right funding solution to suit your business requirements.
At Capify, we want to contribute to helping rebuild businesses and also support Australians who have been doing it tough with the recent Flood disaster.
For the remaining month of March and throughout April, Capify will be donating $1,000 with every deal funded over $30,000^ to the St Vincent de Paul Society flood appeal to help communities affected get back on their feet.
Know that you are playing a part in supporting a great cause when you are getting funding with Capify.
*Subject to Capify’s standard credit approval criteria and the offer terms and conditions outlined below;
Terms & Conditions
• Charity donation is calculated only for new customers that have been approved and funded between the period of 24th March 2022 till 30th April 2022.
• Capify will donate $1000 to St Vincent de Paul Society for funded deals over $30,000
• To qualify for this charity donation offer, the minimum loan approval amount is $30,000 with a minimum loan term of 12 months and standard rates apply.
• The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer or discounts.
• This offer may be withdrawn at any time without notice.
• Capify’s standard credit criteria and T&Cs apply.
• The promoter is Capify Australia PTY LTD (ABN 38 630 469 117), trading as Capify, L7, 32 Phillip St, Parramatta NSW 2150, 1300 760 930
Copyright © 2022 Capify Australia PTY LIMITED (ABN 38 630 469 117) trading as Capify. All Rights Reserved.