Chatbots are most certainly the new cool in digital business but for extremely good reason. If you are looking to take your business to the next level in 2019, chatbots are an example of digital technology that you want to get funds for. These smart little cookies can benefit your online store and your overall business. We tell you how, right here.
What is a chatbot?
Not sure what a chatbot is or why you should get funds to put them to work in your business? Prepare to be excited. Chatbots are AI-powered technology that deliver personalised answers and information to consumers via websites and online portals. Just some of the capabilities chatbots have include:
- Actively engaging with consumers to give them the information and help they need
- Offering handy suggestions to customers based on their individual location and requirements
- Making immediate customer interaction available 24/7 with a seamless consistency of service
- Simultaneous processing of multiple user requests to deliver optimum service speed
- Assistance in organising meetings and tasks
- Reducing overheads, which is always a plus for small businesses
One of the best business moves you can make in 2019, is to get funds to enhance data collection from your individual customer journeys.
What can chatbots bring to your business?
Quite simply, chatbots help you do better business. This smart digital technology alleviates chief SME operational pain points which vastly enhancing consumer experiences. Get funds to get chatbots onboard in your business and you can enjoy better:
- Productivity: a chatbot is no slouch. Your consumers will revel in getting the assistance or access they need swiftly and efficiently, courtesy of your chatbots
- Fun: consumers are people and we all enjoy friendly interaction, especially if we are just killing time. Chatbots satisfy on this score too, offering funny hints and tips to brighten your customers’ days
- Keep conversation flowing: chatbots are always up for a, well, chat – but they never judge or have awkward pauses. For this reason, consumers can turn to chatbots to combat loneliness and polish up conversational skills to take out into the real world. On this strength alone, chatbots can fuel customer conversion for your business
- Pique curiosity: when you tickle your consumers’ curiosity, magic happens. Once you get funds to onboard chatbots, you will find your consumers driven to your website, apps and online portals by sheer inquisitiveness. As they explore all the capabilities your chatbots bring, they will also explore your online presence and offerings
Capify has a host of flexible small business loans and specialist advice, helping you get funds to put chatbots to work in your business.
Or call 1300 760 930 to speak with one of our friendly Lending Consultants now.