Small business has a big role to play in building strong economies, ongoing job creation and innovation breakthroughs. To continue driving a thriving Australia and wealth creation for you, your small businesses needs to grow. Usually this requires a financial boost to make sure your business keeps humming while you acquire the additional equipment or resources needed for growth. Here is where a small business loan can hold the key to success.
Great news. Scaling up your business can be simple. Access to affordable finance is there for your asking. Start with the right small business loan in your corner and you can set your business on a powerful growth trajectory. In fact, a small business loan can put the working capital you need for growth at your disposal within days. Not every small business loan is the same though so it is important to choose one that advances your goals and protects your financial position. Look for a solution that offers:
- Unsecured finance protects your assets and saves you having to pledge collateral or security
- Flexible terms so you can choose to pay off your loan in a way that best suits your individual budgets and forecasting
- Swift settlements so you can get the funding you need within days
- Fixed repayment schedules so you can better manage your cash flow and budgeting
- No financials required so you don’t have to put together a complex paper trail before getting your small business loan
How to put your small business loan to work
One of the best things about a small business loan is the flexibility it offers. Once you have received approval and your small business loan funds are in your account you can put these to work in almost any way you choose. The only stipulation is that you spend your small business loan on something that relates to your business. This could be buying equipment, refinancing debt, buying another business or funding business real estate.
Ready, set, grow. A small business loan is your strongest stepping stone to business growth. Contact Capify today to get funding from $5,000 to $300,000.
Or call 1300 760 930 to speak with one of our friendly Lending Consultants now.