Businesses deserve birthday celebrations too. In fact, not only is a work anniversary or business milestone the perfect chance to have a bit of a knees-up – there is hidden gold for your business that lies in marking the occasion.
Why celebration is a vital business ingredient
Just think: celebrating your work anniversary lets you share your brand story, celebrate how your business has grown and reminds your audience of all the aspects that make your business unique. This is incredible dialogue to strum up with your clients. But celebrating your work anniversary is also prime time to acknowledge your team. Valued recognised employees are motivated and engaged employees who build a workplace culture to match. What a terrific anniversary gift to give your business.
Remember, marking your business anniversary doesn’t have to be an expensive party – though there is absolutely nothing wrong with celebrating in this style. There are lots of fun inventive ways to make merry, many of them business budget-friendly. So why not start planning now? Look at your business finance options and put your thinking cap on for celebration inspiration.
Five celebration inspirations
Here are five inspirations to get your celebratory juices flowing.
- Landing page of love: why not share your story on a dedicated landing page? If your business finance options make smart and simple the way to go, a landing page serves up a host of dynamic celebratory options. Use your landing page to share key lessons you have learned along the way in your journey so far or offer a special celebratory promotion to your clients. The possibilities are endless.
- Give back: celebrating through support shows a wonderful community spirit. Why not mark your work anniversary by sponsoring an event or even an individual.
- Look to your logo: maybe a special anniversary logo is your cup of tea to place on your website and print collateral to mark special occasions such as this. It certainly is at Capify. We are excited to be marking our 10 year anniversary this year. One of our proudest reasons to celebrate is that we were the first Australian Alternative Lender and a decade on we are still helping small businesses thrive and grow. Take a look at our new 10-year anniversary logo here.
- Party on: should your business finance options allow, a good old-fashioned shin-dig is sure to be a crowd-pleaser. It goes without saying that there should be a responsible serving of alcohol and socially appropriate behaviour remains a mandatory amidst the letting down of hair. We at Capify love a great party so we throw one at every opportunity, like this recent staff birthday event that went off like a confetti cannon!
- Team snap: gather your full team together for a great staff photo making your work anniversary a moment in time that lives on forever. Why not have some fun with it too? Think props, silly faces, costumes or another theme unique to your business. We used a photo booth at our recent Capify birthday celebration. You can always do a lovely sensible pic too of course.
Whatever your budget or scope for a work anniversary, it’s a good plan to plan and decide on your business finance in advance to give yourself good lead time. Capify has flexible loans to make your agiler. Speak to us about your business funding so you can get back to celebration inspiration. On that note, stay tuned for further birthday celebration hints from our revelry-loving team. But for now, let’s celebrate together.
We are inviting small business owners to enter here for your chance to win $1000 towards a staff party for your team. Be sure to enter before 31 July 2018 when our competition closes and we will draw the lucky winner.
Or call 1300 760 930 to speak with one of our friendly Lending Consultants now.